Newark, NJ, 07114
Technical MissionShamrock’s dedicated application laboratory in its Newark, NJ, facility works to provide creative solutions to the most challenging customer needs. But the key ingredient is a group of industryexperienced professionals focused solely on offering technical assistance to customers. Shamrock's Product Technical Center (PTC), available at 973-242-2999 Ext. 4, is fully staffed, services all major applications, and prides itself on its enviable record of prompt responses to questions from customers and formulators.
Shamrock maintains an international sales network to ensure each customer receives optimal attention, support and service. But our customer service groups work on a whole variety of details like scheduling, normal and special deliveries, warehousing, and others, that can really make a difference for customers worldwide.
Commitment to Service
Product Lines• SST Series: full range of micronized PTFE products
• Fluoro AQ Series: ultra-fine PTFE water suspensions
• S Series: wide variety of micronized waxes and alloys
• Texture Series: texturing agents for all liquid coatings
• PowderTex Series: texturing agents for powder coatings
• EverGlide & Ultraglide: wax and PTFE emulsions & dispersions in UV monomer
• Hydrocer Series: pre-dispersed and emulsified additives for water-based systems
• VersaFlow EV: liquid PE surfactant for solvent-based coatings
• FluoroSlip Series: micronized PTFE/wax blends for optimal slip and abrasion resistance
• Neptune Series: micronized PTFE and waxes for w aterbased systems
• NanoFLON Series: sub-micron PTFE powders
U.S. Production Facilities:
Shamrock Technologies, Inc.
109 North McKinley Street
and 301 Community Drive
Henderson, KY 42420
Shamrock Technologies bvba
3700 Tongeren, Belgium
Tel: +32 1245 8330; Fax: +32 1245 8340
Shamrock Technologies (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
Factory No. 5, 9th Avenue, Fenghua Industrial Park
TEDA, Tianjin, China 300457
Tel: 86 22 59813085; Fax: 86 22 59813099