Brookfield Engineering Laboratories has released their new 2012 full-color catalog presenting Brookfield’s complete line of viscometers/rheometers (both laboratory and in-line), texture analyzers and powder flow testers.
This year’s catalog features:
• A special DV-III Ultra offer, including the EZ-Lock spindle connection designed to streamline productivity;
• Many new CT3 texture fixtures and application notes for the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries;
• New texture website, www.textureanalysis.com, packed with valuable information for the texture marketplace;
• New Powder Flow Pro Software with control capability for both standard volume (263cc) and small volume (43cc) shear cells on the popular Brookfield PFT Powder Flow Tester; and
• New UNO Ink System, which provides in-line real-time viscosity control for the printing industry.
The 2012 Catalog also provides a brief synopsis explaining the science behind viscosity measurement, texture analysis and powder flow testing. “Why Choose Brookfield?” explains the advantages of Brookfield instruments in both QC and R&D. All Brookfield instruments are shown with their features, a list of what’s included as well as available accessories.
For more information or a free 2012 Brookfield Catalog, visit www.brookfieldengineering.com or call 800.628.8139 (USA and Canada) or 508.946.6200.
New 2012 catalog from Brookfield Engineering
Published January 12, 2012
blog comments powered by Disqus