“We’re not a typical aftermarket paint supplier,” said Ryan Luter, business development manager for U.S. Paint. “Our products are not reproductions of the coatings used by the OEMs, they are the original paint systems used by the manufacturer. “
Designed for the factory, yet suitable and effective for those customizing or repairing Spyders, the colors can be purchased directly from U.S. Paint in either gallon or quart sized containers. U.S. Paint is currently manufacturing and offering the following 11 colors:
• Vegas White Pearl: AJ8144/AJ8145
• Full Moon Silver Metallic: AJ1200
• Magnesium Metallic: AJ1216
• Lava Bronze Metallic: AJ6110
• Low Gloss Phantom Black: AJ2041 (with low gloss clear AF3055)
• High Gloss Phantom Black: AJ2041 (with high gloss clear J3507)
• Timeless Black Metallic: AJ2072
• Orbital Blue Metallic: AJ5145
• Newton Green Metallic: AJ4093 (low gloss clear AF3055)
• Viper Red: AJ7130
• Alloy Orange Metallic: AJ9105 (low gloss clear AF3055)
“The aftermarket paint program we originally set up to service Honda motorcycle owners was so well received that it was easy to justify expanding the program to other paint systems we manufacture," said Luter. "The growing popularity of the BRP Spyder and demand for custom pieces showed that these owners are not much different than Honda motorcycle owners in their desire to get parts to match their factory finish."
U.S. Paint was founded in 1931 and has maintained longstanding partnerships as a paint and coatings supplier for the motorcycle and power sports industries. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, MO, and manufactures and sells OEM approved motorcycle paint in smaller quantities for aftermarket applications.