The American Coatings Association (ACA) is seeking submission of abstracts for its ACSeries Coatings for Concrete Conference to be held Jan. 20, 2014 at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nev., conducted concurrently with the World of Concrete Show.
Abstracts should provide the latest information on practical solutions for concrete coatings use, development, and formulation. Suggested topics include:
* Protective Coatings for Concrete
* New Technology
* Testing Methods
* Coatings Failures
All abstracts should be submitted by Sept. 2, 2013. For more information go to http://docs.paint.org/forms/acseriesconcretecallforpapers.
Coatings for Concrete Conference Issues Call for Papers
Published August 14, 2013
Related Breaking News
- BASF Divests Omega-3 Production Plant for Natural Fish Oils to Marine Ingredients
- PPG Showcases Liquid, Powder, Pretreatment, E-Coat Products at FABTECH 2014
- Lonza Industrial Solutions Strengthens Relationship with KODA Distribution Group
- Benjamin Moore & Co. Appoints Ron Schuller As Chief Marketing Officer
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News