Atlas Material Testing Technology, the global leader in weathering technology and services, is exhibiting at K 2013, the world’s premier trade fair for plastics and rubber, on October 16 - 23, 2013 in Düsseldorf, Germany (hall 10, booth D51).
Companies today face tough questions about material durability and the affects of light, temperature and moisture on their products. Atlas will present an array of testing instruments that support those involved in the plastics and rubber industries in addressing how these influences may affect their product’s warranty and performance claims.
Visitors to the Atlas booth will see:
• UVTest Fluorescent UV Device offers innovative design features that improve test reproducibility and lower operating costs while testing various materials for their reaction to UV, temperature and moisture. Features include a fully functional touch screen supporting an extensive list of languages, patented calibration safety ports, stackability, and pre-programmed tests for error-free operation.
• Ci4000 Weather-Ometer® features a new user interface along with enhancements such as WXView (WeatherView), an innovative data acquisition software; S3T – an online specimen surface temperature measurement system; LS-200, an independent full-spectrum monitoring device; and E-mail notification, a function that advises the operator when tests are completed ,maintenance is due, or alarm conditions are met.
• SUNTEST® XLS+ is an advanced benchtop xenon instrument with state-of-the-art UV-control, perfect for reliable R&D screening tests and for labs with limited available space or lower capacity testing needs.
For more information about Atlas weathering testing instruments and services, and to learn more about Atlas` newest innovations, visit Atlas at the K Show in hall 10 at booth D51, online at www.atlas-mts.com or contact Atlas directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atlas is Exhibiting at K 2013
Published September 11, 2013
Related Breaking News
- Axalta Launches Next Generation C5 Electrical Steel Varnish from Energy Solutions Voltatex
- Biocompatible PVDF Coatings Available in Fifteen Colors Address Needs of Medical Device Market
- ADM R&D Leader Receives Innovation Award
- Sherwin-Williams Introduces Two-Coating, Mono-Cure System for Heavy Equipment and General Finishing
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News