Axalta Coating Systems, LLC will expand its presence at the annual Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) tradeshow in Las Vegas, NV, held from November 5 through November 8, 2013, in booth #22391 in Hot Rod Alley located inside Central Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Axalta’s booth will feature:
· Custom-built spray booth with Axalta’s latest high-productivity products, including Cromax Pro waterborne basecoat.
· Three-dimensional vehicle renderings, utilizing digital color technology to demonstrate Axalta’s vast color library.
· Attendees will get a chance to learn about the just-launched Cromax Mosaic 3.5 solventborne basecoat that will be spotlighted in the SEMA Show New Product Showcase.
· The new IntelliMist automatic spray booth humidifier perfect for high heat, low humidity desert-like conditions.
· The Cromax UV primer-surfacer system. It is the latest in UV technology for ultra-short cycle-time and Fast Lane refinishing.
· Several outstanding vehicles painted with brilliant colors from three of Axalta’s brands.
· Axalta donated custom paint on the EcoTrek Ford F350, painted by Los Angeles Trade Tech students, at booth #22200 in Central Hall.
The SEMA tradeshow is the premier automotive specialty products trade event and provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more.