AeroDef Manufacturing Summit and Exposition 2014 announces four panel discussions focused on the most critical issues facing aerospace and defense manufacturing today as part of their Executive Insights Series.
AeroDef Manufacturing takes place February 25–27, 2014, at the Long Beach (Calif.) Convention Center. As part of the Executive Insight Series, panel discussions follow remarks by speakers from the highest echelons of business and government. Speakers provide an insider’s perspective on these complex issues and a meaningful framework for discussion.
· “Sequestration: OEM & Supplier Perspectives,” Tuesday, February 25, 9:00 – 9:45 am. Focus is on how deep cuts in defense program are driving OEMs and their suppliers to rethink business strategies. Includes participants from Lockheed Martin and Ace Clearwater Enterprises.
· “Cyber Security and Counterfeit Parts & Materials: An Escalating Global Challenge for Aerospace & Defense Manufacturers,” Wednesday, February 26, 1:00 – 2:00 pm. Focus on how manufacturers are addressing vulnerabilities in the supply chain and elsewhere that make programs susceptible to security breaches. Includes participants from the Missile Defense Agency, Lockheed Martin and Nokomis, Inc.
· “The New Manufacturing Innovation Institutes: How Will They Help Aerospace & Defense Manufacturers,” Thursday, February 27, 8:30 – 9:30 am. An update on current and future initiatives of the federal program to promote investment and production in the U.S. Includes participants from the National Institute of Science and Technology Advanced Manufacturing Office, America Makes - the National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Institute (NAMII), Digital Manufacturing & Design Innovation Institute and Lightweight & Modern Metals Manufacturing Institute.
· “3D Modeling Manufacturing World: Significant Advancements in 3D Manufacturing as it Relates to the Future of Aerospace & Defense,” Thursday, February 27, 1:00 – 2:00 pm. Focus on the current applications and potential of 3D technology to be a transformational agent in aerospace and defense manufacturing. Participants to be determined.
Registration is now open for AeroDef Manufacturing. Visit the website at aerodefevent.com to register and for details about exclusive and featured speakers, exposition, summit and networking events. It is produced by SME in partnership with Bell Helicopter/Textron, Boeing, EADS, Lockheed Martin, National Center for Defense Manufacturing and Machining, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Executive Insights Series Focuses on Mission-Critical Issues At AeroDef Manufacturing Summit & Expo
Published November 19, 2013
Related Breaking News
- Benjamin Moore & Co. Appoints Ron Schuller As Chief Marketing Officer
- Lonza Industrial Solutions Strengthens Relationship with KODA Distribution Group
- PPG Showcases Liquid, Powder, Pretreatment, E-Coat Products at FABTECH 2014
- BASF Divests Omega-3 Production Plant for Natural Fish Oils to Marine Ingredients
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News