The Dow Chemical Company has announced that they have partnered with KODA Distribution Group (KDG) to form an alliance in the US for the supply of Isocyanates and Polyols to the Polyurethane market.
The partnership includes all the Aromatic Isocyanates and Polyols sold under the Dow brands ISONATETM, VORANATETM, PAPITM, VORANOLTM and VORALUXTM. “KDG has a proven track record in the urethane market. Their technical expertise and strategically located warehouses will assure our products are readily available for customers,” says Chris Chrisafides, Senior Commercial Director of Dow’s Polyurethane business.
“The Dow Chemical Company is a recognized leader in the PU market and we are excited to be partnering with them across our national footprint, says Frank Bergonzi, CEO and President of KDG. He went on to say, “this is an important and long term strategic market for KDG. We are committed to providing our urethane customer base the very best technology, and we are thrilled to partner with a global player in Dow.
The non-exclusive agreement between Dow and the KDG companies covers Polymeric MDI, polyols and TDI. The authorization becomes effective January 1, 2014 and includes the following regions:
• Ribelin Sales - Southeast and Southwest
• PT Hutchins Company - West
Dow and Koda Distribution Group Announce Urethane Partnership
Published January 17, 2014
Related Breaking News
- Benjamin Moore & Co. Appoints Ron Schuller As Chief Marketing Officer
- Lonza Industrial Solutions Strengthens Relationship with KODA Distribution Group
- PPG Showcases Liquid, Powder, Pretreatment, E-Coat Products at FABTECH 2014
- BASF Divests Omega-3 Production Plant for Natural Fish Oils to Marine Ingredients
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News