There is only one booth left in the Waterborn Symposium's Technology Showcase Exhibit Hall
Contact the School of Polymers today to secure the final spot in the Technology Showcase Exhibit Hall
• Technology Showcase Exhibit Hall February 25 – 27, 2014
• Short Courses February 24 – 25, 2014
• Waterborne, High-Solids and Powder Coatings Symposium, February 26 – 28, 2014
• Student Poster Session and Informal Interview Session, February 27, 2014
• Paper Awards, February 28, 2014
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES: February 19, 2014
• Onsite registration opens Tuesday, February 25 at 12:00 pm, 2nd Floor
• Registration for the 2014 Waterborne, High-Solids and Powder Coatings Symposium is currently open at http://www.waterbornesymposium.com/online-registration/
• Full program details (including abstracts and speakers bio’s) are available at www.waterbornesymposium.com
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
People involved with technical and marketing aspects of the coatings industry are invited to attend the 2014 Waterborne Symposium. Both new entrants as well as veterans of the industry will find the Symposium stimulating and informational, with plenty of opportunities to interact with peers and experts.
••••Proceeds from the Waterborne Symposium are deposited into the USM Research Foundation and are used to endow scholarships for students in the Polymer Science program at USM as well as for general program development.