The Powder Coating Institute (PCI) has announced an early-bird registration deadline for the Powder Coating Show - the ONLY tradeshow in North America solely dedicated to the needs of the powder coating industry. Prospective attendees are urged to register by JULY 1, 2014 to receive the EARLY-BIRD discounts.
“Powder coating industry experts will be featured at the Indiana Convention Center, in Indianapolis, IN September 16-18, 2014 for this unique, once-a-year offering,” says Dave Lurie, PCI Executive Director, “It’s the perfect opportunity for industry professionals to zone in on uses, benefits and best practices of powder coatings.”
The Powder Coating Show is proudly recognized as the leading resource for technical and applied technology forums as well as new product innovations and developments. This is the single best opportunity to meet and interact with the leading professionals from the powder coating industry. This premier show will provide insights needed to optimize current processes or to demonstrate that powder coating is the optimal choice for coating products and/or parts.
Along with 100 powder-specific exhibits, 44 expert-led technical session hours, and an attendee networking hospitality reception casino event benefiting the PCI Scholarship Fund, this year’s attendees will receive a bonus keynote address from leadership expert, Garrison Wynn!
Hosted by The Powder Coating Institute, the 2014 Powder Coating Show is pleased to have several industry media partners:
· Powder Coated Tough Magazine
· Process Heating Magazine
· Finishing IQ
· Paint & Coatings Industry Magazine
· Canadian Finishing & Coatings Manufacturing Magazine
· INPRA Latina
· Products Finishing and PFonline.com
2014 Powder Coating Show’s Early-Bird Rates Expire Soon!
Published June 25, 2014
Related Breaking News
- Taminco Launches Safer Solvent for Polyurethane Dispersion Coating Systems
- PPG Acquires Specialty Wood Care and Paint Products Manufacturer Flood Australia
- Double Bond Chemical Low Viscosity UV Curable Oligomers Go Green
- Mettler Toledo TDL Receives Award from Frost & Sullivan for Competitive Strategy Innovation
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News