Orion Engineered Carbons S.à r.l. announced that it priced the initial public offering of 19.5 million common shares at a price to the public of $18.00 per share. The shares began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Friday July 25 under the symbol “OEC.” The common shares are being offered by Kinove Luxembourg Holdings 1 S.à r.l., the majority shareholder in the Company. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of common shares in this offering. The Company will change its legal form to a Luxembourg joint stock corporation and its name to Orion Engineered Carbons S.A. prior to the completion of the offering, which is expected to close on July 30, 2014.
"This initial public offering is the culmination of three years of hard work and success," said Jack Clem, Chief Executive Officer. "We are very pleased with the results and look forward to our future as a public company.”
Any underwriter or any dealer participating in the offering will arrange to send you the prospectus if you request it by contacting:
• Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014, telephone: (866) 718-1649, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
• Goldman, Sachs & Co., Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone: 1-866-471-2526, facsimile: 212-902-9316, email:email@example.com.
Orion Engineered Carbons Begins Trading On NYSE
Published July 28, 2014
Related Breaking News
- Axalta Introduces Innovative Digital Color Measuring Device in Korea
- Charles Ross & Son Co. Introduces Multi-Shaft Mixers with Interchangeable Vessels, Special Cover
- Michelman Celebrates Grand Opening of Michelman India
- Bunch of PPG Presenting at Wells Fargo 2015 Industrial and Construction Conference
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News