The PPG Industries Foundation has donated $16,000 to three Delaware, Ohio-area organizations for educational and human-services programs. Each grant was made on behalf of PPG Industries’ automotive refinish coatings facility in Delaware and represents PPG’s commitment to supporting local organizations that provide needed resources in the community.
The recent grants helped:
· Liberty Community Children’s Center provide child care and educational opportunities;
· United Way of Delaware County, Ohio, support various organizations and activities; and
· Franklin University serve the needs of adult students continuing their education.
“Each of these organizations does great work offering opportunities and support in the Delaware community, and we hope this funding will help them continue and expand their valued efforts,” said Carl Johnson, PPG director of manufacturing, automotive refinish, North America, based at the Delaware facility. “PPG is pleased to support organizations that directly impact its communities and improve the lives of our youth and other general residents.”
PPG Donates $16,000 for Delaware, Ohio-Area Programs
Published August 7, 2014
Related Breaking News
- Research and Markets Releases Global Waterborne Industrial Coatings Market 2015-2019
- BASF TECH Academy Introduces High School Students to Science and Technology Careers
- MIT’s MultiFab Presents 'Stark Challenge' to Incumbent 3D Printer Manufacturers’ Models
- BASF Starts First MDI Production in Chongqing
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News