The Floor Coatings Technical Support Specialist serves as advisor to the sales force, customers, and potential customers regarding the resolution of technical, scientific or engineering-related issues that affect the sales, installation, and utilization of Tennant's floor coatings. As part of this support, this position would assist in the testing and development of new products, as well as training contractors and field sales on new and existing product installation. Because of this training and support, this position will be required to travel up to 35% or more. The incumbent in this position would also work closely with Tennant's chemistry department and sales specialist to identify cost reductions and increase sales.
- Ability to understand technical aspect of floor coatings
- Ability to read technical specifications or construction blueprints
- Analytical thinker
- Results oriented
- Emotional intelligence
- Team player
- Flexibility / adaptability
- Problem solving
- Work organization
- Interpersonal Skills
- 5+ years experience in floor coatings, including the supervision of field installation crews.
- A technical or bachelor degree a plus
Minneapolis, MN, US.
Job Code: (DOUGL)
Floor Coatings Technical Support Specialist
Published April 1, 2011
blog comments powered by Disqus