Location: Erie, PA
The Elastomer Coatings & Adhesives Department is seeking an experienced synthetic chemist with a track record in developing and commercializing aqueous polymeric automotive coatings.
• Relevant technology, product and process experience in aqueous polymer based paints & coatings.
• Demonstrated leadership & project execution skills for completing complex technology projects with commercial outcomes.
• Ability to interact with customers, understands their performance needs, and develops value-added technology or products to meet or exceed their needs.
• Work in a team environment and be safety oriented.
• MS/PhD in organic/polymer chemistry w/proven commercialization record in aqueous automotive paints & coatings.
• US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect LORD Corporation’s high regard for its employees. Please submit your resume to www.lord.com Job Number 512009. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Criss Rotko. Telephone# 814-868-5424 EXT 6298 Email address: Apply Now
Staff Scientist (Synthetic Chemist)
LORD is a diversified technology company with a long history of developing breakthrough adhesive, coating and motion management technologies that significantly improve the performance of our customers’ products. LORD has a global footprint and enjoys sales of over $750 million/year.
blog comments powered by Disqus