10/F, Block A, MP Industrial Centre,
No. 18 Ka Yip Street, Chai Wan
· To maintain the relationship with existing customers andto identify and develop new business of wide format inkjet/digital textile inkjet printer consumable products through direct sales and other channels to fulfill designated sales target;
· Formulate, present and execute sales and promotion plans to customers;
· To attend exhibitions and visit customers in overseas;
· To coordinate with factory, customer service and logistic staffs to ensure prompt delivery of orders and handling of enquiries and problems.
· University graduate with degree in chemistry and/or engineering background is preferable;
· Minimum 5 years export sales experience in textile/digital textile printing and/or wide format inkjet printing and/or consumable supplies is necessary;
· For Sales Account Manager of digital textile printing consumables, good connection textile factories in Asian region is a must;
· For Sales Account Manager of wide format printing consumables, imaging production service and support experience is a must;
· Good English and able to communicate in Chinese will be an advantage;
· Result oriented. Able to work under pressure.
· Project management experience will be an advantage.
Attractive salary will be provided to the right candidate, kindly e-mail your curriculum vitae together with your expected salary to email@example.com. (Please quote our reference no. in the subject when e-mail your application to us).
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and all personal data collected by recruitment purpose only.)
International Sales Account Manager
Ink for Wide Format Printers and/or Digital Textile Printers (Ref.: PRG02301062012IW)
Published June 29, 2012
Related Online Exclusives