The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality of ACCESSA products to the customer with consistent, positive results. Other responsibilities include new color development, product testing, and technical support to customers in the wood, metal, and specialty coatings market, particularly in the OEM environment.
DEPARTMENT: Quality Control/Development Lab
· Responsible for quality control of ACCESSA products.
· Meets all regulatory requirements on products approved thru Q.C.
· Technical support to customers and sales staff.
· Assist with new line set ups and trials runs.
· Management/Supervisory skills.
· Performance of lab testing thru the Lab Work Sheet process as requested by the customer and sales department.
· New color development for wood, metal, and plastic coatings.
· Capable of producing show grade panels for customers.
· Responsible for work-off of inferior products where possible.
· Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Maintains cleanliness and housekeeping of work area.
· Assist other areas as work volume warrants.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
Compensation and Benefits include but not limited to:
- Paid vacation and Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with matching
- Compensation is based on experience