DEPARTMENT: Quality Control/Development Lab
· Responsible for quality control of ACCESSA products.
· Meets all regulatory requirements on products approved thru Q.C.
· Technical support to customers and sales staff.
· Assist with new line set ups and trials runs.
· Management/Supervisory skills.
· Performance of lab testing thru the Lab Work Sheet process as requested by the customer and sales department.
· New color development for wood, metal, and plastic coatings.
· Capable of producing show grade panels for customers.
· Responsible for work-off of inferior products where possible.
· Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Maintains cleanliness and housekeeping of work area.
· Assist other areas as work volume warrants.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
Compensation and Benefits include but not limited to:
- Paid vacation and Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with matching
- Compensation is based on experience