Published November 8, 2012
• Achieving or exceed specific sales dollar and gross profit goals
• Utilize BCM, MS Access database and ERP data system to manage accounts
• Ability to manage competitive situations effectively
• Deep knowledge and skill in overall sales process, preparing for customer calls, anticipating customer needs and working through customer issues
• Ability to identify potential growth opportunities within existing accounts and territory
• Develop realistic and accurate regional sales budgets as well as forecast of customers demand
• Must be able to confront customers about pricing, past due accounts and inventory levels
• Access information about market activity and identify prospective accounts in your territory using multiple sources. Make cold calls and prospect calls to continue future sales opportunities.
• Work collaboratively with Technical Services, Purchasing, Sourcing and Logistics to ensure Alberdingk is able to succeed in meeting customer needs. Desired Skills & Experience
• Level B.S. degree in Chemistry required, M.S. degree in Chemistry a plus
• 5 plus years of paint and coatings sales experience including track record of past sales successes • High level of self-motivation, self-direction and self-discipline
• Excellent written, verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
• Willingness to travel overnight 80% of the work week Company Description ABI is a specialty innovative polymer manufacturing company that is a global supplier to the Paint and Coatings Industry.
We are a fast-growing company in the US with excellent brand recognition. We manufacture environmentally friendly polymers that are used to make finishes/coatings for a variety of substrates like wood, concrete, metal, paper and natural leather/synthetic. We are an equal opportunity employer.
blog comments powered by Disqus