Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership to the manufacturing team, to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded with regards to the manufacture of various coatings chemistries.
• Provide leadership to the warehousing team, to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
• Responsible for ensuring department employees are trained properly to company health and safety policy and procedures
• Foster and promote teamwork to create a highly efficient and motivated work-force.
• Performs additional and other duties when required to support the growth and interests of the organization.
• Promotes and uses the elements of ISO/TS16949 by being familiar with its philosophy and disciplines. This position also has the responsibility and authority to prevent the occurrence of product nonconformity.
• Will take the lead in new production equipment specification and installation. Minimum Requirements: BS degree preferred in chemical engineering or manufacturing management with 10 years manufacturing management experience in a chemical coatings related field. Ideally, in an automotive supply chain and/or environment.
Phil Phillips, President & Managing Director