Duties and Responsibilities “Must Haves”
• A proven track record in the sales, marketing and technical support of industrial coatings, powder coatings is a plus.
• 5-15 years of experience in the sale and support of Industrial coatings, powder a plus.
• Be willing to travel as needed to effectively cover territory.
• Be able to understand what the basic requirements to take a sales prospect through the sales cycle . . . . . . . . . ultimately becoming a customer, developing key relationships, rapport and maintaining a long term business partnerships.
• Be a technical sales professional.
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Possess exceptional sales and negotiating skills.
• Have a practical understanding of powder coating field application.
• Ultimately become the total manager of your territory, effectively balancing both your company’s and your customer’s needs.
• Proven track record in value added selling.
• Extremely competitive salary and incentive program.
• Business and travel expenses provided.
• Generous medical plan, 401(k) plan and other typical business benefits included.
Although desirable, a college degree is not absolutely required.
Expansion opportunities in three areas: Northeast, Northwest and Central to Mid United States – Please Specify Geographic area(s) of interest.
Please forward your confidential resume to:
Phil Phillips, President & Managing Director
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
North American Powder Coatings Sales Force Position
One of the most successful thermoset powder producers in North America is looking to expand its sales force and has some immediate openings for Senior Sales Executives in newly created geographic areas inside the United States.
blog comments powered by Disqus