• A proven track record in the sales, marketing and technical support of industrial coatings, powder coatings is a plus.
• 5-15 years of experience in the sale and support of Industrial coatings, powder a plus.
• Be willing to travel as needed to effectively cover territory.
• Be able to understand what the basic requirements to take a sales prospect through the sales cycle . . . . . . . . . ultimately becoming a customer, developing key relationships, rapport and maintaining a long term business partnerships.
• Be a technical sales professional.
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Possess exceptional sales and negotiating skills.
• Have a practical understanding of powder coating field application.
• Ultimately become the total manager of your territory, effectively balancing both your company’s and your customer’s needs.
• Proven track record in value added selling.
• Extremely competitive salary and incentive program.
• Business and travel expenses provided.
• Generous medical plan, 401(k) plan and other typical business benefits included.
Although desirable, a college degree is not absolutely required.
Expansion opportunities in three areas: Northeast, Northwest and Central to Mid United States – Please Specify Geographic area(s) of interest.
Please forward your confidential resume to:
Phil Phillips, President & Managing Director
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org