• Build and increase profitable sales through employing a consultative sales approach.
• Develop and maintain a long-term partnership with customers through industry expertise.
• Utilize Archway Sales resources to provide solutions to customer needs and gather market intelligence.
• Market and promote new technologies.
• Pursue and establish new accounts and business.
• Gross profit growth within existing territory – current and new accounts.
• Targeted active account responsibility of 65-80 accounts with complete multi-level relationships.
• Develop strategic and technical sales approach for key accounts.
• Ability to negotiate, effectively interpret customer needs and implement solutions.
• Solid understanding of the competitive environment (distributors and manufacturers).
• Self-motivated with proactive business approach.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Efficient in use of computer technology.
• Travel required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or the sciences preferred (or equivalent experience and BS degree).
• 5+ years demonstrated sales prospecting and closing success.
• 5+ years Chemical industry and product application knowledge.
• Strong cross-functional collaboration ability.
• Motivated and takes initiative.
• Strong time management skills.
• Solution focused.
Equal Opportunity Employer