Technical Sales Representatives
Archway Sales, Inc. is a leading specialty chemical distributor servicing markets including coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers. We are currently seeking to hire Technical Sales professionals for positions based in Wisconsin, Los Angeles and New York Metro areas.
Published May 8, 2013
• Build and increase profitable sales through employing a consultative sales approach.
• Develop and maintain a long-term partnership with customers through industry expertise.
• Utilize Archway Sales resources to provide solutions to customer needs and gather market intelligence.
• Market and promote new technologies.
• Pursue and establish new accounts and business.
• Gross profit growth within existing territory – current and new accounts.
• Targeted active account responsibility of 65-80 accounts with complete multi-level relationships.
• Develop strategic and technical sales approach for key accounts.
• Ability to negotiate, effectively interpret customer needs and implement solutions.
• Solid understanding of the competitive environment (distributors and manufacturers).
• Self-motivated with proactive business approach.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Efficient in use of computer technology.
• Travel required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or the sciences preferred (or equivalent experience and BS degree).
• 5+ years demonstrated sales prospecting and closing success.
• 5+ years Chemical industry and product application knowledge.
• Strong cross-functional collaboration ability.
• Motivated and takes initiative.
• Strong time management skills.
• Solution focused.
Equal Opportunity Employer
blog comments powered by Disqus