Candidate must have at least five years experience in the commercial construction industry with an emphasis on architectural coatings, pre-cast and/ or tilt-up construction, and the re-paint market preferred.
Candidate must have experience writing specifications and calling on architects/ engineers through lunch and learns and regular appointments. Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must.
• Paint and coating knowledge.
• Understanding of commercial construction procedures and timing.
• Experience with construction documents, especially creating specifications.
• Experience calling on construction professionals and conducting lunch and learn presentations.
• Experience with growing existing accounts throughout territory.
• Experience growing national account business.
Extensive marketing support provided. Preferable location to be Panama City, FL. Open to Los Angeles, CA and Atlanta, GA locations as well. Opportunity to advance.
Commercial Salesman (Panama City, FL)
Textured Coatings of America, Inc. (TCA) is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic Architectural Salesman for its commercial division. TCA is a 52 year old paint and coatings manufacturer specializing in high performance, exterior architectural coatings. TEX•COTE®'s patented COOLWALL® System is a revolutionary heat reflective coating system that has been proven to lower surface temperatures, reduce cooling costs, provide superior fade resistance, and can contribute towards LEED credits.
Published June 21, 2013
blog comments powered by Disqus