Customer Technical Service
• Answer technical questions, inquiries and forms from customers or sales agents in a timely manner.
• Manages the customer product quality complaint process.
• Creates and Maintains Technical Data Sheets
• Provides technical advice to internal and external customers in a timely manner.
• Responsible for the technical content of literature.
• Coordinates lab projects for customers as needed.
• Maintains COA’s and specifications for customers
• Conducts non-routine lab work
• Responsible for all Test procedures- advising Lab Manager on proper test procedures; create new procedures and revise old ones
• Contributes to product range decisions.
• Assists Quality Director in the maintenance of MSDS.
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in the Pigment or Coatings industries in a technical role which has led to a strong technical knowledge.
• The ability to learn new areas quickly.
• Critical Thinking –Ability to effectively use analysis, evaluation, inference and deductive reasoning to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Proven history of translating customers’ requirements, concepts, and complex ideas into practical projects that lead to solutions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong teamwork
• Proficient with MS Office.