In this role the Technical Director will work in the Northeastern US and will be responsible for all technical aspects of our product line in regards to its suitability for Coatings, Inks, Plastics, and Construction customers and to insure our customers are well serviced technically and their needs are represented in our business decisions.
Customer Technical Service
• Answer technical questions, inquiries and forms from customers or sales agents in a timely manner.
• Manages the customer product quality complaint process.
• Creates and Maintains Technical Data Sheets
• Provides technical advice to internal and external customers in a timely manner.
• Responsible for the technical content of literature.
• Coordinates lab projects for customers as needed.
• Maintains COA’s and specifications for customers
• Conducts non-routine lab work
• Responsible for all Test procedures- advising Lab Manager on proper test procedures; create new procedures and revise old ones
• Contributes to product range decisions.
• Assists Quality Director in the maintenance of MSDS.
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in the Pigment or Coatings industries in a technical role which has led to a strong technical knowledge.
• The ability to learn new areas quickly.
• Critical Thinking –Ability to effectively use analysis, evaluation, inference and deductive reasoning to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Proven history of translating customers’ requirements, concepts, and complex ideas into practical projects that lead to solutions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong teamwork
• Proficient with MS Office.
blog comments powered by Disqus