Miltec UV is seeking dynamic sales executives for the North East region and Upper Mid-west region.
The North East territory includes the states of CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, and the Providences of Ontario and Quebec – and this candidate should live within this region (preferably PA, NJ or NY).
The Upper Mid-west territory includes the states of IA, IL, KS, MN, MO, ND, NE, SD, and WI – and this candidate should live within this region. Territory could be modified based on location of the candidate.
Candidate is responsible for account management and generating sales with existing customers as well as developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory.
Key focuses of the role:
• Grow territory via existing and new accounts
• Scheduling appointments and visiting new and existing customers to review product needs
• Attending Trade Shows
• Preparing reports for marketing and sales and keeping expense accounts
• Maintaining professional appearance and demeanor at all times
Desired Skills and Expertise
Key requirements include:
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Strong sales skills to maintain existing accounts and grow profitable new revenue.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational, time management, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
• Prospecting capabilities to build an ongoing pipeline of new customers
• Possess the ability to easily establish rapport with your customers
• 5 years Technical Sales or Service Experience in UV Industry
• Excellent computer skills
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree
• Able to travel extensively within assigned territory
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Competent in ACT! CRM software
• Familiar with UV Curing products
We offer an attractive compensation package in addition to a comprehensive benefits program including health insurance, 401(k) plan with matching, paid vacation & personal time, plus much more!
If you are a results-oriented, customer-focused individual seeking to play a key role in the continuing growth of a reputable organization, forward your resume and salary history/requirements to us for immediate consideration. Please indicate which territory you are applying for.
Miltec UV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.