International Paint has launched a new website at www.international-pc.com/northamerica specially designed to serve the needs of customers in North America including—U.S., Canada, Central America and the Caribbean.
While the existing global Protective Coatings website from International Paint is still fully operational, and continues to provide important corporate, product and market information and resources, the International Paint North America site will provide customers with a quicker, more efficient means of locating not only their favorite global International Paint and Devoe High Performance Coatings products, but for the first time, those specific to the North America region, as well as a host of information and time-saving communications tools right at their fingertips, according to the company.
New navigation features include:
• Protective Coatings Centers location finder
• A listing of Sales / Engineering Representatives, which serve specific customer regions
• Direct access to regional Technical Support Representatives, for recommendations on appropriate heavy duty or light duty protective coatings, linings, and fire-protection products
• Immediate connection with Customer Service Representatives for order-related questions
• Regional product information relating to the Devoe High Performance Coatings range
• Upcoming events and news
• Coatings resources, data sheets, interactive specification guides and other product information
• Opportunities for customer feedback.
International Paint Launches New Website for North American Customers
Published May 15, 2013
blog comments powered by Disqus