MicroTouch™ 800 Series
Highly resilient spherical particles based on polyurethane technology that can modify the tactile properties of a coating surface. Provide a matte appearance with improved burnish, scratch, and mar resistance.
Released by Micro Powders, Inc.
Published July 11, 2014
• Virtually indestructible polyurethane spheres
• Provide tactile effects ranging from satiny smooth to rubbery to leathery in properly formulated coatings
• Elastic particles that distort when disturbed by a physical force and then return to their original spherical shape when the force is removed
• Different particle sizes available to create a unique surface “touch”
• Effective gloss reduction • Improves burnish and abrasion resistance
blog comments powered by Disqus