Features & Benefits
• Provides tactile effects ranging from satiny smooth to rubbery to leathery with proper formulation
• Elastic particles that distort when disturbed by a physical force and then return to their original spherical shape when the force is removed
• Modified to enhance surface slip and lubricity
• Effective gloss reduction
• Improves burnish and abrasion resistance
Being a formulator is becoming much more difficult in light of increased regulatory pressures on common raw materials.
Formulators who develop coatings based on oxidatively cured (alkyd) binders face major regulatory obstacles for two key in…