Micronized density-modified polypropylene additive for gloss reduction and maximum in-can stability in waterborne paints and coatings.
Released by Micro Powders, Inc.
Published July 11, 2014
- Efficient gloss reduction from satin to matte finish
- Particle density specifically optimized to essentially eliminate flotation or settling in waterborne systems
- Improves abrasion and burnish resistance
- Imparts non-slip properties
- Provides a smooth, non-abrasive surface
- Improved viscosity stability vs. inorganic additives
- High melting point gives a uniform matte effect with enhanced durability in powder coatings
blog comments powered by Disqus