DRYLOK Clear Masonry Waterproofer is the alternative coating to traditional pigmented waterproofing systems. It is a perfect choice for waterproofing new and existing construction made of masonry block, pre-cast, poured walls, interior and exterior, and decorative elements, such as split faced block, stone, brick and stucco. DRYLOK Clear Masonry Waterproofer can also be applied on floors, an application that traditional waterproofers were unable to accomplish.
New DRYLOK Clear Masonry Waterproofer holds back water under pressure, 5 psi, greater than a wall of water 9 feet high. When used on floors, DRYLOK Clear Masonry Waterproofer will stop water from coming up through the horizontal masonry and can be used prior to applying adhesive and flooring material such as carpet, tile, hardwoods, etc.
· Simple imparts a high gloss sheen, no change in color
· Holds back 4 PSI of water pressure
· Resists 98 mile per hour wind driven rain
· Can be applied to new or old concrete
· Interior/Exterior, Above/Below grade
· Unaffected by ultraviolet rays
· Can be sprayed, brushed or rolled
· Environmentally friendly, less than 100 g/L VOC
· Floor application (not recommended for Vehicular traffic)
· Extremely low odor
· Mold and mildew resistant per ASTM D1683
· Patent Pending