Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "A Profile of the Saudi Arabia Paint Industry" report to their offering.
The publication of the fourth edition of the report 'A Profile of the Saudi Arabia Paint Industry' is available now. This volume updates the information given in the 2009 edition and it brings up-to-date figures from Saudi Arabia, which we reported on in autumn 2008 before the global economic crisis, taking into account the economic impact of the Arab Spring'.
Historical trade data is presented in tables in both volume (tons) and value (US$)
The report provides a single table paint profile summary will be provided with 2011 data
Included in the report will be a summary of key market data and trends
The main scope of this study is decorative paints. However, for some country markets an overview of the protective, general and wood coatings markets is also provided.
The research for this study has taken the form of an extensive interview programme with senior executives from the paint and coatings industry in the above 18 countries. Interviews have been conducted in English, French and Arabic and all have been carried out between October and December 2011. In addition, a thorough review of published data and statistics was also undertaken.
Key findings include:
- After a period of massive GDP growth, Saudi Arabia is now experiencing moderate growth, thanks to the current high oil prices and the construction of the new economic cities.
A Profile of the Saudi Arabia Paint Industry - 2013 Report Available Now for Analysis
Published May 13, 2013
Related Market Research
- Research and Markets Releases Report on Global Production Chemicals Market 2015-2020
- Research and Markets Releases Report on Historical Data, Long-Term Forecasts for Chinese Market
- 'Huge Potential for Innovative Technologies' in India Through 2020
- Water-based Coatings Drives Growth in the Food Contact Paper and Board Market
Related Online Exclusives