Due to continued increases in raw material costs, it is unavoidable to raise prices on a per tonne (wet) basis in Europe for:
- Styrene-Acrylics: by up to 100 Euros
- Pure Acrylics: by up to 70 Euros
- Carboxylated Styrene-Butadiene: by up to 200 Euros
- Acrylonitrile-Butadiene: by up to 150 Euros
- High Solids Styrene-Butadiene: by up to 300 Euros
- Any other Butadiene containing: by up to 300 Euros
"We are faced with unprecedented cost increases of Butadiene. The European contract price of this key feedstock has risen almost 50% in a month. The rapid escalation in cost of Styrene has further increased the cost pressures. The supply chains are extremely tight on multiple planned and unplanned supplier outages. Hence we cannot rule out further price increases", says Dr. Christoph Breucker, VP Europe.