A&A Global Industries Powder Coating
At A&A Powder Coating, we have more than 25 years of experience to provide you with impeccable knowledge and service for all of your powder coating needs. Our facility is one of the largest of its kind in the Mid-Atlantic Region, providing us with the ability to service our customers on both a small and large-scale basis.
A&A's coating process produces an extremely durable finish while still being budget friendly. Over the past 25 years our competitive pricing, quick turn-around and high-efficiency cumulatively provide the superior service our customers depend on.
Production at A&A's 126,000 sq. ft. ISO 9001 Registered facility strictly adheres to EPA standards and regulations, resulting in a greener process. Our advanced technology allows us to accommodate both large and small-scale jobs.
The Division Manager reports directly to the Co-President and Vice President of Operations and is responsible for the execution of the company’s manufacturing operations with the goal of meeting or exceeding customer expectations. The Division Manager is a proactive individual with a successful track record in plant management and possessing a strong business acumen and communication skills.
- Lead, inspire and develop a team that is engaged and looking for opportunities for continuous improvement. Track record of successful production leadership. Able to communicate goals and train and develop a team.
- Possess an intimate knowledge of all aspects of interactions of powder chemicals, metals and all other processes of powder coating.
- Apply Lean Thinking to teamwork and processes (waste, flow, level work, etc.).
- Train supervisor and lead employees in the discipline of following procedures.
- Solve problems by looking for the root cause.
- Build processes that improve efficiency.
- Track metrics for production and quality.
- Coordinate schedules and production flow.
- Protect employees by closely monitoring safety practices.
- Create and implement SOPs for each phase of the powder coating process.
- Enjoys fast-paced, active work. Able to be a hands-on leader.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and tolerant of a demanding, high stress environment.
- Schedule and maintain periodic maintenance of all equipment.
- Competitive Pay Depending on Experience
- Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401k plan
Track record of successful production leadership in all aspects of the powder coating process. Management experience.
Please click the "APPLY NOW" button below to send your resume!