About Miltec UV:
Miltec UV is located in Stevensville, Maryland. Miltec has been servicing the UV industry for 30 Years and is a global leader and manufacturer of both arc and microwave ultraviolet curing systems. Miltec offers a wide range of quality UV parts, standard equipment and custom systems and services designed to interface with existing or new manufacturing production lines. These systems serve a broad diversity of industry-specific applications and market segments, such as: optical fiber, wire, metal decorating, wood flooring, cabinets, automotive products and many others.
Equipment and Machinery
Technical Sales Manager - Ohio Valley Region
- Miltec UV has an immediate opportunity for a Technical Sales Manager in the Ohio Valley Region.
- The territory includes the states of IN, KY, MI, OH, WV. We prefer the candidate live within this region.
- Territories could be modified based on location of the candidate.
- Responsible for account management and generating sales with existing customers as well as developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory. Must possess industrial/capital equipment sales experience, along with consultative sales techniques.
- Growing territory via existing and new accounts
- Scheduling appointments and visiting new and existing customers to review product needs and identify potential solutions for new sales growth
- Attending Trade Shows
- Preparing reports for marketing and sales and keeping expense accounts
- Maintaining professional appearance and demeanor at all times
Key requirements include:
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong capital/industrial equipment sales skills to maintain existing accounts and grow profitable new revenue
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, time management, prioritization, and follow-up skills
- Prospecting capabilities to build an ongoing pipeline of new customers
- Possess the ability to easily establish rapport with your customers
- 5 years Technical Sales /Industrial Equipment Sales or Service Experience in UV Industry
- Excellent computer skills
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Able to travel extensively within assigned territory
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Competent in ACT! CRM software
- Familiar with various sales techniques, including spin selling
- Familiar with UV Curing products
- Must be a hunter!