Prefere Melamines LLC
Prefere Melamines LLC, is a division of Prefere Resins (a German multinational) that produces technically innovative amino-resin based products for high-performance coatings and specialty industrial application, including tire, paper, textiles, and laminates. We enable customers worldwide to develop value-added solutions by providing a broad product portfolio, a strong market focus, and deep applications experience.
Our commitment to sustained innovation is driven by our close customer relationship, and our leadership in product research and development. With manufacturing sites in the United States, Europe and Asia,
Prefere Melamines extends a global reach. We are committed to a culture that values mutual respect, honesty, trust and safety.
Prefere Melamines LLC, manufactures resins sold under the Resimene trade name. Our plant in Springfield, Massachusetts, located in Central New England, is convenient to the Berkshires, Boston, Connecticut, Vermont and New York City. We have a proud 100+ year production history at this site. We strongly value excellent safety and environmental performance, and continuously explore opportunities to expand sales, improve quality, maximize asset efficiency and continuously improve our reliability.
Auto/ Auto Refinishing Coatings
Business Development Manager
This position is remotely operated and will required traveling throughout North, Central and South America.
Currently, we are looking for a full-time, experienced Account/Business Development Manager, responsible for current and new business development for the North and South America regions. S/he will be responsible, but not limited to the following:
- Identifying, developing, and implementing new, lasting sales growth in North and South America in alignment with the regional business strategy.
- Growing business relationships with key personnel at existing customers, distributors, agents and assuring fulfillment of all sales activities.
- Assessing the current and future market trends, and developing quality-driven sales strategies to align or surpass those trends.
- Forecasting, monitoring, and delivering sales revenues for the territory and dedicated portfolios.
- Maintaining a close, team-driven relationship with the Customer Service team, Technology, and Production teams in the United States and Germany.
- Technical know-how to problem solve with Prefere’s product.
Our ideal candidate is someone that is passionate, highly-engaged, motivated, self-driven, and can deal with moderate to high-levels of stress. The ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally is required. The ideal candidate will have at a minimum an undergraduate degree in chemistry or chemical engineering with 5+ years of sales experience in relevant markets; an additional 3+ years of new business development is desirable.
Prefere Melamines LLC is a drug-free employee; pre-employment and random drug screenings are required. Prefere Melamines LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click the "APPLY NOW" button below to send your resume, cover letter with salary requirements!