PRIVATE COMPANY; YEAR ESTABLISHED: 1970
REVENUE: $198 million
Wood coatings; Industrial and protective coatings; Decorative coatings; Powder coatings
Rabih Reaidy; Chairman & CEO, Wissam El Kassis; COO, Rudy Kairuz; CMO, Claudio Magagnoli; CTO.
RAR Holding is one of the largest coatings manufacturers in the Middle East, with a company headcount of 600. The company has factories throughout the Middle East, Africa and Europe. The focus of the company is in the in the Middle East where most of the manufacturing and sales are made. Recent product launches include:
• Anti Mosquito Emulsion Paints: Water Based Top Coat paints that repel mosquitos and other insects. Ecofriendly, safe and available in 12 color shades
• Board Paints: Solvent Based 2K paints that transforms any wall into a white board that can easily wiped
• An updated Stain Mix System: An updated version of its stain mix system including 100 new stain colors and a more updated software and solution
• Intumescent Paints: Fire retardant paints that can resist heat for up to two hours
- DTM: Direct to metal one component paints that require no primer nor topcoats, it possesses anti rust properties and flawless adhesion.