RadTech UV & EB 2010 Technology Expo and Conference will take place May 23-26, 2010 at the Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, MD. The four-day conference and exhibition is the world’s largest UV & EB event of its kind and is dedicated to fostering educational, technical and scientific advancement in the manufacture and use of ultraviolet (UV) and electron beam (EB) curable products.
Show organizer RadTech International North America is the nonprofit organization dedicated to the technical, educational and market advancement of UV & EB technology. RadTech currently has more than 700 members that supply and use UV/EB equipment, raw materials and formulated products.
Some of the many features attendees of this year’s conference and exhibition can look forward to include:
• Free end-user conference admission to new and potential end-users.
• "The Green Road Ahead" keynote presentation by Robert C. Tapella, 25th Public Printer of the U.S. and the CEO of the U.S. Government Printing Office.
• New lunch and learn sessions featuring Photopolymerization and Thiol-ene Photopolymerizations: Fundamentals and Practical Implementation.
• Industry Roundtable Discussions
Topics include:TSCA Reform Workshop/Regulatory Issues for UV/EB;Academic Issues for UV/EB;The Future of UV/EB In Packaging - A Global Perspective; andEU Good Manufacturing Practices, Regulations, and Traceability.
• New Industry Supporters Focus featuringTAPPI Place;Energy Efficiency Global Forum; and,yet2.com (sponsor of the emerging technologies awards dinner).
• New Short Course Material
Topics include:Design of Experiments for UV/EB Scientists and Engineers;Polymer Chemistry for the UV/EB Professional ; andFundamentals of Photoinitiation.
To learn more about RadTech UV & EB 2010 including the more than100 new technical papers, end-user sessions, posters and exhibition, visit www.radtech2010.com.
RadTech UV & EB 2010 Set For Baltimore
By Tim Wright
Published March 17, 2010
Related Breaking News
- BASF to Exit Dimer and Polyamide Resin Business Due to North American Market Decline
- Shamrock Technologies Announces New Senior Sales Representative in Northeastern United States
- Sherwin-Williams Introduces Kynar Resin-Based KEM AQUAFluor 5001 and 5002 for Vinyl Windows
- Somerset Hardwood Flooring Joins PPG Certified Applicator Program Group
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News