Keystone Aniline has launched a new website (www.dyes.com) along with a new logo, look, products and brochures. Keystone is a global supplier of dyes, pigments and pigment dispersions. The company's new online Global Color Intelligence center offers visitors a full portfolio of customer support services including:
• Comprehensive technical application expertise to provide solutions and opportunities to meet
• Global logistics and supply chain support to ensure customers have the product they need where and when they need it; and
• Worldwide regulatory compliance expertise and support to fulfill the complex requirements of global regulations.
With the launch of Keystone Aniline's new website and the implementation of its global marketing initiative, Keystone is in a better position to help its customers gain a competitive advantage when utilizing color.
Visit the new website at www.dyes.com.
Keystone Aniline launches new website
Published December 15, 2011
Related Searches: Color •
Keystone Aniline's new logo.
Related Breaking News
- BASF Divests Omega-3 Production Plant for Natural Fish Oils to Marine Ingredients
- PPG Showcases Liquid, Powder, Pretreatment, E-Coat Products at FABTECH 2014
- Lonza Industrial Solutions Strengthens Relationship with KODA Distribution Group
- Benjamin Moore & Co. Appoints Ron Schuller As Chief Marketing Officer
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News