Keystone Aniline has launched a new website (www.dyes.com) along with a new logo, look, products and brochures. Keystone is a global supplier of dyes, pigments and pigment dispersions. The company's new online Global Color Intelligence center offers visitors a full portfolio of customer support services including:
• Comprehensive technical application expertise to provide solutions and opportunities to meet
• Global logistics and supply chain support to ensure customers have the product they need where and when they need it; and
• Worldwide regulatory compliance expertise and support to fulfill the complex requirements of global regulations.
With the launch of Keystone Aniline's new website and the implementation of its global marketing initiative, Keystone is in a better position to help its customers gain a competitive advantage when utilizing color.
Visit the new website at www.dyes.com.
Keystone Aniline launches new website
Published December 15, 2011
Related Searches: Color •
Keystone Aniline's new logo.
Related Breaking News
- Entries for Innovative Technologies Sought for the 2015 Polyurethane Technical Conference
- Axalta Showcases Its Sustainable Coating Solutions for Auto Manufacturers at 20th CBU/CCPIT-Auto
- Union Process Builds Dry Grinding Lab Attritor with Special Charging and Discharging Capabilities
- World Demand for Dyes & Organic Pigments to Reach $19.5 Billion
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News