The Metropolitan New York Coatings Association is now accepting applications for
consideration in the selection of a winner of the 2012 scholarship named in memory of Helene M. Senker.
The competition is open to any high school senior either of whose parent or guardian is employed by a member company in the geographic area that the Association serves.
One $1,000.00 one-time scholarship will be awarded to an eligible student. The deadline for application is April 15th, 2012. The scholarship winner will be selected before the May, 2012 annual meeting. Each candidate is required to submit the following:
1. Academic and extracurricular record through the first semester of the senior year.
2. Copy of SAT Scores.
3. Letter of recommendation from principal or guidance counselor.
4. Original essay limited to 100 words or less on "Why I Want a College Education."
5. Parent/Guardian Application
6. Student Application Form
Refer any questions to the MNYCA office at 732-291-0168 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Association welcomes applications from all eligible students.
Helene M. Senker Memorial Scholarship Award
Published January 20, 2012
Related Breaking News
- Benjamin Moore & Co. Appoints Ron Schuller As Chief Marketing Officer
- Lonza Industrial Solutions Strengthens Relationship with KODA Distribution Group
- PPG Showcases Liquid, Powder, Pretreatment, E-Coat Products at FABTECH 2014
- BASF Divests Omega-3 Production Plant for Natural Fish Oils to Marine Ingredients
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News