The American Coatings Association (ACA) is seeking submission of abstracts for its Coatings Regulations and Analytical Methods Conference, to be held May 2013 in Pittsburg, Pa.
Abstracts should provide the latest information on regulations affecting the coatings industry, testing methods, and new technology related to regulatory guidelines. Suggested topics include Standards and Regulatory Updates; Green Building and Sustainability; Test Methods Updates; and Technology Response to Updates.
This two day event is geared to the interests of:
* Coatings Regulations Personnel
* Coatings Manufacturers
* Federal and State Regulatory Agencies
* Facility Owners
* Coatings Raw Materials and Equipment Suppliers
All abstracts should be submitted by January 15, 2013.
ACA issues call for paper for its Coatings Regulations and Analytical Methods Conference
Published November 16, 2012
Related Breaking News
- Nippon Paint Lanka's Two Paint Brands Receive Singapore Green Label Certification
- Sherwin-Williams' Offers Emerald Paint
- TechNavio Reports Global Automotive Coatings Market to Grow at a CAGR of 5.59% from 2013-2018
- CCEI & ExxonMobil to Conduct Research on Production of Renewable Chemicals from Biomass
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News