The American Coatings Association (ACA) is seeking submission of abstracts for its Coatings Regulations and Analytical Methods Conference, to be held May 14-15, 2013 in Pittsburgh, PA.
Abstracts should provide the latest information on regulations affecting the coatings industry, testing methods, and new technology related to regulatory guidelines. Suggested topics include Standards and Regulatory Updates; Green Building and Sustainability; Test Methods Updates; and Technology Response to Updates.
This two day event is geared to the interests of:
* Coatings Regulations Personnel
* Coatings Manufacturers
* Federal and State Regulatory Agencies
* Facility Owners
* Coatings Raw Materials and Equipment Suppliers
All abstracts should be submitted by January 15, 2013. For additional details contact Starsha Valentine at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to http://www.paint.org/events/ ac-series/item/953-coatings- regulations-analytical-methods-conference.html.
ACA Issues Call for Papers for Coatings Regulations and Analytical Methods Conference
Published December 13, 2012
Related Breaking News
- Application phase for the third annual “Science Award for Electrochemistry” from Volkswagen and BASF
- Results of U.S. Architectural Coatings Industry Research Report Comparing Trends in 1Q14 vs. 1Q13
- Kenneth N. Edwards Western Coatings Technology Center Honors Industry Partners
- Union Process Manufactures A Pair of S-400 Attritors
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News