Gelest Inc. continues to strengthen its position as a leading innovator, manufacturer and supplier of commercial and research scale organosilicon compounds, metal-organic compounds and silicones to the global marketplace. It has extended its reach into Europe through the acquisition of a warehouse and logistics center located in Industriepark Griesheim, Frankfurt/Main Germany.
The expansion is in response to the increased demand for Gelest silanes and metal-organics in the pharmaceutical and diagnostic markets. Gelest also sees significant opportunities for silicone products in the specialty coatings and instrumentation markets. For the first time, Gelest will begin offering research quantities of its specialty materials directly throughout Europe.
Just a few minutes from Frankfurt International Airport and centrally located within the European market, Gelest is poised to support research and bulk materials quickly and cost effectively for all European customers within a similar time-zone.
The fully equipped warehouse and logistics center is staffed with qualified personnel and meets all European legal requirements. Its capabilities include:
• Catalog and bulk sales
• Import and export handling/customs clearance
• Dangerous goods management for road, air and sea transport
• REACH registration
• Sample handling and shipments
• Service center and E-commerce order processing.
For more information or to place an order, please contact: Yvonne Jambresic (Sales & Marketing):
Gelest’s Expansion in Germany Offers Specialty Silane, Silicone and Metal-Organic Materials Directly to Customers throughout Europe
Published May 17, 2013
Related Breaking News
- Daniel Lang Appointed Managing Director of Ennis-Flint EMEA
- PPG Launches Metal Coatings Color Selector Tool on ppgideascapes.com
- Perstorp Opens New Oxo Plant to Strengthen Position in PVC Plasticizers, Chemical Intermediates
- Flowcrete Americas and Carboline USA Enter New Distribution Agreement in the USA
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News