A new 142-page report from Venture Planning Group provides analysis of the global paint and coatings market outlook, as well as supplier strategies, marketing tactics, and technological know-how.
The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the paint and coatings market, including:
• Sales forecasts for major market segments.
• Sales forecasts for key geographic regions:
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, Mideast.
In addition, the report reviews the major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the paints and coatings industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others. The companies analyzed in this report are AkzoNobel, BASF, DuPont, Henkel, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, PPG, RPM, Sherwin-Williams and Valspar.
The company profiles include:
• Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
• Major strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product development.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
• Promotional tactics.
• Distribution approaches.
• Product service and support.
• Customer relations.
• Internally developed and acquired technologies, processes, and related capabilities.
• Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
Venture Planning Group Offers Global Paint and Coatings Market
Published March 1, 2013
Related Market Research
Related Online Exclusives