The new products provide multiple benefits for the development of formulations intended for architectural paints for buildings, industrial coatings, adhesives and printing inks. Benefits include: exceptional emulsion stability, excellent particle size control, improved adhesion to difficult substrates, enhanced ease of use, superior pigment wetting and dispersion, better color acceptance and workability, eco-friendly solutions or overall improvement in film performance, such as high scrub, stain and water resistance, open-time or freezethaw improvement.
Solvay’s new products featured at ECS 2017 are part of three main solutions:
- Color Solutions, including the Eco-friendly Rhodoline WA 265N, Rhodoline 3000 and Rhodoline 4000 series wetting and dispersant
- Binder Solutions, such as the Rhodafac and Aerosol emulsifiers and functional monomers, new Sipomer 600 for improved adhesion and Sipomer COPS series for improved scrub and mechanical stability
- Performance Solutions, including the new Rhodoline OTE 600 Open Time Extender and new Rhodoline FT 100 Xtrim Freeze Thaw Stability additives
Solvay Novecare representatives will also deliver two technical conferences during the show, highlighting Solvay’s latest solutions to address key market challenges:
- Marylise Manegeol, EMEA Coatings Technical Manager will give a presentation on April 5, 9;50-10:10 am in Hall 7, Stand #7-726
- Dr. Nemesion Martinez-Castro, European Coatings Lab Mangaer will give a presentaion on Wednesday, April 5, 4:10-4:30 pm in Hall 1, Stand #1-131
“The coatings industry is growing even more demanding for solutions that offer greater performance and align with social and environmental best practices. Our mission is to meet and exceed the specific demands our clients make on their products, by providing them with solutions that deliver properties superior to those traditionally found in the market," said Sel Avci, global marketing director for Coatings.
Visit Solvay at Booth #1-318.