The American Coatings Association (ACA) is seeking submission of abstracts for its Coatings Regulations and Analytical Methods Conference, to be held May 14-15, 2013 in Pittsburgh, PA.
Abstracts should provide the latest information on regulations affecting the coatings industry, testing methods, and new technology related to regulatory guidelines. Suggested topics include Standards and Regulatory Updates; Green Building and Sustainability; Test Methods Updates; and Technology Response to Updates.
This two day event is geared to the interests of:
* Coatings Regulations Personnel
* Coatings Manufacturers
* Federal and State Regulatory Agencies
* Facility Owners
* Coatings Raw Materials and Equipment Suppliers
All abstracts should be submitted by January 15, 2013. For additional details contact Starsha Valentine at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to http://www.paint.org/events/ ac-series/item/953-coatings- regulations-analytical-methods-conference.html.
ACA Issues Call for Papers for Coatings Regulations and Analytical Methods Conference
Published December 13, 2012
Related Breaking News
- Wayfair and Sherwin-Williams Collaborate to Integrate its Color Technology
- American OEM Selects Valspar Wood for New Tennessee Prefinished Flooring Line
- Dow Partners with American Chemical Society to Improve Chemistry Teaching Throughout N. America
- Axalta Chairman and CEO, Examines Role of Private Equity in Coatings Industry Value Chain
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News