The American Coatings Association (ACA) is seeking submission of abstracts for its ACSeries Coatings for Concrete Conference to be held Jan. 20, 2014 at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nev., conducted concurrently with the World of Concrete Show.
Abstracts should provide the latest information on practical solutions for concrete coatings use, development, and formulation. Suggested topics include:
* Protective Coatings for Concrete
* New Technology
* Testing Methods
* Coatings Failures
All abstracts should be submitted by Sept. 2, 2013
For more information go to: http://docs.paint.org/forms/acseriesconcretecallforpapers.
Coatings for Concrete Conference Issues Call for Papers
Published July 18, 2013
Related Breaking News
- 43rd Annual Waterborne Symposium Announces Line-up
- CPI Unveils Survey Data of Polyurethanes Industry at 2015 Polyurethanes Technical Conference
- Sun Chemical Launches its Series of Pearlescent Pigments for Exterior Coatings
- Sika AG: Schenker-Winkler Holding Announces Challenge of Certain Decisions of Shareholders Meeting
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News