The American Coatings Association (ACA) is seeking submission of abstracts for its ACSeries Coatings for Concrete Conference to be held Jan. 20, 2014 at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nev., conducted concurrently with the World of Concrete Show.
Abstracts should provide the latest information on practical solutions for concrete coatings use, development, and formulation. Suggested topics include:
* Protective Coatings for Concrete
* New Technology
* Testing Methods
* Coatings Failures
All abstracts should be submitted by Sept. 2, 2013
For more information go to: http://docs.paint.org/forms/acseriesconcretecallforpapers.
Coatings for Concrete Conference Issues Call for Papers
Published July 18, 2013
Related Breaking News
- Rust-Oleum Acquires Top South African Spray Paint Manufacturer
- Axalta, Penn State and Jeff Gordon Partner to Drive Home the Importance of STEM and Business Educati
- Argex Appoints Serge Depatie as VP Communications and Investor Relations
- Toyo Ink Group to Feature Eco-Friendly Packaging Inks, Can Coatings at Gulf Print & Pack
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News