The American Coatings Association (ACA) is seeking submission of abstracts for its ACSeries Coatings for Concrete Conference to be held Jan. 20, 2014 at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nev., conducted concurrently with the World of Concrete Show.
Abstracts should provide the latest information on practical solutions for concrete coatings use, development, and formulation. Suggested topics include:
* Protective Coatings for Concrete
* New Technology
* Testing Methods
* Coatings Failures
All abstracts should be submitted by Sept. 2, 2013
For more information go to: http://docs.paint.org/forms/acseriesconcretecallforpapers.
Coatings for Concrete Conference Issues Call for Papers
Published July 18, 2013
Related Breaking News
- PPG Highlights Electrocoat for Fasteners in Shanghai
- District Court Affirms Confirmation of Pittsburgh Corning Reorganization Plan
- WACKER POLYMERS to Raise Prices For Dispersions and Dispersible Powders in Americas
- Huntsman Completes Acquisition Of Rockwood's Performance Additives And Titanium Dioxide Businesses
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News