Sherwin-Williams, through its Product Finishes Division, announced the winners of its fifth annual ProVisions™ Vendor Awards during a vendor appreciation program at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tenn. on January 29.
ProVisions is part of the complete product finishing solution offered to OEMs and job shops, saving them time and transaction costs by offering all of the supplies they need on one order and one invoice. In addition to the complete line of Sherwin-Williams coatings, customers have access to more than 10,000 of the supplies and equipment they use most, including test and safety equipment, abrasives, and spray equipment.
Winners of the 2013 ProVisions Vendor Awards are:
• Vendor of the Year Award – EXEL North America and Nexeo Solutions. EXEL North America is an expert in finishing and dispensing solutions and introduced the patented Airmix® technology in 2013, resulting in a winning program for both Sherwin-Williams and its customers. Nexeo Solutions provides thinner/reducer products and is a back-to-back winner as a result of its successful product program for Sherwin-Williams.
Field Sales Support Award – Touch Up Solutions and Fandeli. Touch Up Solutions, a supplier of wood touch-up products, was recognized for the second year in a row for increased sales and outstanding distributor support. Fandeli, a manufacturer of quality coated abrasives, and was selected for its exceptional sales in the southern region of the U.S. and its support of the ProVisions efforts in Mexico.
“Our award-winning companies grew sales substantially within the ProVisions program in 2013 and offer expertise and innovations that help our customers succeed,” said Bruce Irussi, Senior Vice President of Sales, North America. “They have provided the support we needed this year to expand our capabilities and provide exemplary products and services to our wonderful customer base.”
Sherwin-Williams Announces 2013 ProVisions Vendors
Published February 6, 2014
Related Breaking News
- Application phase for the third annual “Science Award for Electrochemistry” from Volkswagen and BASF
- PPG to Launch POWERCRON EPIC Coating, Present Four Speakers at ECOAT14
- Union Process Manufactures A Pair of S-400 Attritors
- Kenneth N. Edwards Western Coatings Technology Center Honors Industry Partners
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News