Registration is now open for 2014 Powder Coatings Show, which will be held at the Lucas Oil Convention Center, Indianapolis, IN September 16-18, 2014.
Along with about 100 exhibitor booths, 44 technical session hours, a hospitality reception and a casino event which will raise money for the PCI Scholarship Fund, this year’s attendees will receive a bonus keynote address from leadership expert, Garrison Wynn!
Hosted by The Powder Coating Institute, the 2014 Powder Coating Show is pleased to have several industry media partners:
· Powder Coated Tough Magazine
· Process Heating Magazine
· Finishing IQ
· Paint & Coatings Industry Magazine
· Canadian Finishing & Coatings Manufacturing Magazine
· INPRA Latina
· Products Finishing and PFonline.com
For details and to register, visit www.powdercoatingshow.com.
Registration Now Open for 2014 Powder Coating Show
Published March 24, 2014
Related Breaking News
- BASF Showcases Technologies for Radiation Curing at RadTech Europe 2015
- WACKER Expands Mexico Technical Center to Include Dispersion Applications for Coatings & Adhesives
- BASF Expands Production Capacity for Emollients and Waxes in China
- Dymax Oligomers & Coatings to Present at RadTech Europe 2015 Conference
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News