PPG Industries Head of Supply Chain and Global Director of Supply Chain and Operations, Automotive Refinish, Peter Ten Hagen will present at the American Chemical Manufacturing Summit on Tuesday, May 13, at 8:55 a.m. ET.
Ten Hagen will present on “Transforming Supply Chain Operations.” His presentation will include a discussion on the transition from traditional manufacturing-based operations to dynamic, globally-integrated supply chains. He will also discuss managing complexity and optimizing inventory across all levels of the supply chain and driving supply chain improvement across a decentralized, global organization.
The American Chemical Manufacturing Summit, being held May 13-14 at the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center, brings together industry leaders to discuss manufacturing footprint strategy, supply chain optimization, and health, safety and environment topics.
- See more at: http://corporate.ppg.com/Media/Newsroom/2014/Ten-Hagen-of-PPG-to-present-at-American-Chemical-M#sthash.jASerxuh.dpuf
PPG's Ten Hagen to Present at American Chemical Manufacturing Summit 2014
Published May 12, 2014
Related Breaking News
- Flowcrete Americas and Carboline USA Enter New Distribution Agreement in the USA
- Perstorp Opens New Oxo Plant to Strengthen Position in PVC Plasticizers, Chemical Intermediates
- PPG Launches Metal Coatings Color Selector Tool on ppgideascapes.com
- Daniel Lang Appointed Managing Director of Ennis-Flint EMEA
Related Paint & Coatings Manufacturer News