Location: Bellevue, WA
Looking for driven, creative, dynamic leaders to manage a territory of accounts consisting of ChemPoint's most strategic customer segments in the powder coating and paint industry. Able to forecast customer demand, execute strategies to address competitive situations, and implement ChemPoint marketing plans to maximize sales of key products. Conduct targeted prospecting using a variety of resources by building a foundation of trust, credibility and rapport with customers and peers, and remove obstacles to effective collaboration. Align behavior and actions with ChemPoint culture by showing up with energy, promoting and adapting to change, initiating and promoting innovation, leading with courage, and having fun.
A day in your new career:
· You will manage a territory of accounts consisting of ChemPoint’s most strategic customer segments.
· You will forecast customer demand, execute strategies to address competitive situations, and implement ChemPoint marketing plans to maximize sales of key products.
· You will uncover and evaluate customer needs and use financial analysis to develop and support solutions that match ChemPoint’s product/service offerings.
· You will conduct targeted prospecting using a variety of resources.
Desired background and skills:
· Four-year degree in science or engineering preferred.
· At least three years of sales experience in the powder coating and/or paint industry
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, including very strong Excel skills, required. CRM and/or other database experience highly desired.
· Excellent communication and listening skills, including the ability to engage with a wide variety of personality types at various professional skill-levels.
· Proactive, positive team player who is adaptable, flexible, and willing to take on new challenges and risks on a continual basis.
· Goal-oriented with entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership skills, and decision-making abilities.
About our company:
ChemPoint.com is a successful, aggressively-growing, privately-owned business. Founded in 1999, ChemPoint has firmly established itself in the industry with our unique approach to chemical sales that combines the most efficient business processes with personal, one-to-one sales relationships. Our customer-focused team values emphasize and incorporate Information Technology into our cutting-edge sales strategy. ChemPoint offers a workplace where individual employees make a difference, change is welcomed, and personal growth is a way of life.
411 108th Ave NE, Suite 1050
Bellevue, WA 98004