PRODUCTS: High speed, high shear mixing and dispersing equipment in primary industries such as: paint, ink, adhesive and sealants, rubber, electronic and other composite materials, food, personal products, and many more.
Myers Engineering is seeking a highly effective
Technical Sales Representative to join our sales team.
Responsibilities include the support of indirect representatives in United States and Latin America. Evaluating customer application notes and matching them to the Myers equipment line will control the core of the position. Creating a cost basis for formal equipment proposals from Myers provided base lines and following the project to the quotation process is mandatory. Supporting the existing customer base and seeking new opportunities, dealing with pre and post sales support activities, imparting a passion for machinery and working within the structure of the company encompass the peripheral of the position.
Some travel within the United States, Mexico and other Latin America areas may be required. Travel will consist of customer sites, trade shows, and potential equipment start up periods.
· This position requires knowledge of the process equipment industry.
· Technical Spanish is required.
· An ability to read mechanical drawings.
· Some sales experience is required with excellent communication, organizational and technical skills coupled with a passion for machinery and challenges. · Familiarity with our core industries is desired.
· A Mechanical or Chemical Engineering degree will be highly regarded although experience will be the primary focus of the hiring equation.