Aqueous dispersion of sub-micron polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) spheres that provide enhanced lubricity, gloss retention, abrasion resistance, and temperature resistance.
Released by Micro Powders, Inc.
Published July 11, 2014
- PTFE provides superior lubricity and abrasion resistance
- Spherical dispersed PTFE particles range in size from approximately 220 – 240 nanometers.
- Improved gloss retention by virtue of low PTFE particle size
- Offers high temperature resistance
- Higher surface area gives equal or better performance to larger particle size PTFE at lower use levels
- Readily incorporated into aqueous coatings, inks, and lubricants with conventional high speed mixing equipment.
blog comments powered by Disqus